- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
Recruitment and Retention allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A track record of exceptional Computer
- Capable of teaching across the
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- A willingness to participate in
the wider life of the school including enrichment and PSHE delivery
- The ability to inspire
excellence in students
- Enthusiasm and motivation for
exemplary teaching and learning
What the school offers its staff
- A comprehensive Induction
- Outstanding professional support
at every stage of your career
- A strong Continuing Professional
Development programme to develop you as an outstanding teacher
- A supportive Senior Leadership
- Opportunities to work in a
dynamic and supportive faculty with excellent facilities
- Free Parking
- The opportunity to take an
unpaid “career break” after five years of continuous service
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension
- A positive student body who love
Commitment to safeguarding
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory professional references, qualification verification, overseas certificates of good conduct and the right to work in the UK.
All staff are expected to undertake comprehensive child protection training and must share in the school’s commitment to the safeguarding and wellbeing of our students and staff.
A copy of the Safer Recruitment Policy and our CP Policy can be found on our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/useful-information/key-documents.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saint Gregory's Catholic College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1006 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Our school is an 11-18 voluntary aided Catholic school in Bath with approximately 1050 students.
In 2019 we were recognised once again as an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in our Section 48 Diocesan Inspection, highlighting our school as a flourishing educational community where every child is valued and encouraged to grow as individuals.
In November 2022, our first Ofsted inspection since July 2013 recognised St Gregory’s as Good overall with outstanding judgements for Behaviour and Attitudes and Personal Development.
Arranging a visit to Saint Gregory's Catholic College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.