Teacher, Leadership, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604 per year (full-time equivalent)
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join our successful 11-19 Academy which is full of passion, innovation and character. The successful candidate will be an inspirational, innovative and highly motivated teacher with a passion to enthuse students to enjoy and achieve in their subject. They will join a hardworking, forward thinking and supportive department.
This post could suit an NQT as well as a more experienced applicant.
Flexible working patterns can be considered.
Recruitment and retention incentives could be available for the right candidate, as could the opportunity for leadership experience supporting the implementation of the T Levels across the Academy. The Digital Route T Level will be offered from 2022 onwards.
• A vibrant, exciting and inclusive standalone Academy
• Recently rated Good by OFSTED
• Outstanding student progress
• A broad and balanced curriculum
• An ability to work across phases with our network of feeder primary schools
• A growing Sixth Form offering the opportunity to teach A Level
• Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
• Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels including secondments, leadership training and coaching
• Structured career paths and Talent Management initiatives
• Access to Teacher Alliance subject specialist networks and training
Applying for the job
Please submit a fully completed application form to our HR Manager, Helen Upson at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments as part of the application process please email Helen for support or call 01777 713705 (term time only).More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
921 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Elizabethan Academy
The Elizabethan Academy is a successful 11-19 Academy full of passion, innovation and character where students and staff benefit from excellent facilities on site. We are looking to recruit colleagues to share our commitment and determination to providing a learning environment that enables all young people to thrive.
We have all-encompassing professional development with a structured path to enable career progression. This includes secondments at other schools in the East Midlands and formal leadership training and coaching.
We believe in our staff and want them to be the best they can be
Arranging a visit to The Elizabethan Academy
Please contact our HR Manager, Helen Upson, on 01777 713705 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.