Teacher of Computer Science
This job expired on 22 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Computingjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 100%
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A passion for your subject area.
- A professional understanding of inclusion and strategies for engaging learners.
- A commitment to safeguarding within a school setting.
- Experience in developing and implementing teaching and learning strategies across KS3 to KS4 (possible opportunities for teaching at 5).
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary.
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish.
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships.
- Free tea and coffee available in all team rooms and communal staff room.
- Sociable and friendly staff.
- Staff weekly wellbeing opportunities.
- Staff social events.
Employee Benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free membership to Perkbox
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership at selected local gyms
Further details about the role
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide a high-quality learning experience and improve outcomes for all students.
- To undertake professional duties as delegated by the Director of Learning for Maths, Executive Headteacher/Head of School.
- To implement the aims and objectives of the school/Sigma Trust and to understand and work within school/ trust policies to achieve these aims and objectives.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Clacton County High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1735 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Clacton County High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01255 750913
CCHS is a popular and inclusive comprehensive school that sits in the centre of our community and we are all incredibly proud of our achievements. As a school we have the highest expectations of our students and want every one of them to strive to do their best. We believe that our students have an entitlement to a first class education and provide them with the opportunities they need to excel. In return we expect them to work hard and respect and value others. Our aim is to create the right environment where each student is able to maximise their potential to become a confident, Independent and successful adult. We are a forward-thinking school with an innovative curriculum designed to meet the needs of all students whatever their ability or need. Consequently, we have been recognised by the Department for Education as one of the best schools in the country in terms of the progress made by our students. First established in 1928, Clacton County High School has a very proud history within the town. It has grown significantly over the years to meet the needs of young people in the local area, however, we are not content with standing still. With an expanding number of students, currently approximately 1700, including a sixth form of around 350 on a separate site, we pride ourselves on creating a personal and supportive environment to promote higher expectations and raise aspirations. We are dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our students and are focussed on raising their expectations and aspirations. Part of our success is achieved through working in collaboration and partnerships, sharing our expertise and, in return, gaining knowledge back from others. In September 2018, CCHS was rated by Ofsted as a good school with many outstanding features, particularly in regard to leadership and our sixth form provision. We are also proud to be the lead school for the local teacher training scheme. As well as a firm commitment to all of our students, we are also very committed to supporting colleagues, providing a great CPD and training programme with opportunities for career progression and enhancement.
Arranging a visit to Clacton County High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock