Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (To cover a maternity leave)
Main or Upper Pay Scale (salary range £26,948 to £42,780)
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, temporary Teacher of Computer Science to cover a maternity leave. What are we looking for?
• An inspiring and motivational teacher who can enthuse and engage students to achieve their full potential
• A committed individual who wishes to add to the success of the department by implementing their own ideas and strategies
What can we offer you?
• We recently moved into our new £30m state of the art school, adjacent to the old school
• A commitment to providing teachers with excellent resources, clerical support, LSA support and a disciplined environment
• A department which is held in high regard by pupils and parents
• 50 students currently studying GCSE; 7 at A-level; 90 iMedia
• We are an 11 – 18, co-educational, friendly and heavily over-subscribed all ability Academy with high standards and high expectations
• Situated just north of the M25 close to the train station with a fast service to London and Cambridge
• “You are ambitious for pupils and have high expectations of them. Consequently, you do your utmost to ensure that all pupils are well supported to meet the challenging targets you set” (Ofsted November 2017)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects anyone applying to work in our school to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring service.
Includes the London Fringe Allowance
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 18
1314 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Broxbourne School
Broxbourne is situated in Hertfordshire close to the A10 about 5 miles north of the M25. The school occupies a large attractive site in the Green Belt. The school is about a fifteen minute walk from Broxbourne Station from where there are trains to London Liverpool Street, Cambridge and Hertford. The school receives pupils from Broxbourne, Wormley, Hoddesdon and Cheshunt and the surrounding villages.
Arranging a visit to The Broxbourne School
Please contact Mrs Jarman, Head's PA to arrange a visit