Royal Greenwich Trust school, part of the University Schools Trust, is an 11-18 comprehensive school in the heart of the community we serve.
In 2017, RGTS was established with an initial cohort of year 7 students and a sixth form provision. In September 2020, we opened our £14 million new wing and our inaugural cohort sat their GCSE exams in the summer of 2022.
This appointment presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in shaping the future of our growing learning community within our Inclusion Team.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and three sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to providing an inclusive transformational education for all students.
- Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence.
- Motivated to contribute directly to the creation and growth of a thriving new secondary school.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for career development.
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
Interested candidates are encouraged to arrange an informal discussion about the role and/or to visit the school. These can be organised via the HR team:
HR Team on 020 8312 5480 ext. 2515 or email email@example.com
RGTS is proud to be the University Trust school at the heart of the rich and diverse community we serve. We play a part in the life of the school and its community, support its mission of providing educational opportunities.
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check.
This job post has expired.