Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPR with outer London allowance
• To plan and deliver effective lessons
• To participate in the development of new teaching and learning strategies
• To contribute to the development and organisation of resources
• To keep accurate records of student assessment and progression as part of our student tracking process
• To attend meetings of the department or those relating to a particular course
• To take part in other activities commensurate with the post
• To keep accurate records of attendance
• To be a form tutor and undertake pastoral duties
• To take part in the school’s staff development programme & attend relevant training
• To attend meetings as required
• Support the aims, policies & ethos of the school
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
• To play a full part in the life of the school community
• To comply with the school’s Health and Safety Policy
• Comply with school’s safeguarding procedures
Applying for the job
Please complete an application form from our school's website and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
912 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Oak Wood School
TEACHER OF COMPUTING/IT MPS/UPR with outer London allowance
Required for Autumn 2021 start
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher join our thriving Computing & IT department. Applications welcome from experienced newly qualified teachers able teach throughout the ability range at KS3, KS4 KS5. Excellent support is available very team. All students study GCSE M Key Stage 3. The subject also popular in Sixth Form, where A Level Computer Science currently offered.
Oak Wood School truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. curriculum well balanced reflects needs local community.
Situated on large site close Heathrow Airport centre Hillingdon, has much offer:
• commitment professional development its staff become outstanding leaders
childcare cycle vouchers
excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes central London), bus routes 427, 278 U2, (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway Underground (Metropolitan Piccadilly)
on-site parking including electric charging facilities catering facilities.