Greenfields Academy is a Specialist School for SEMH pupils (Social, Emotional, Mental Health). Our mission statement is “Personalised, Aspirational, Caring and Engaging”. As a school we are extremely proud of our curriculum provision. Greenfields Academy provides a holistic, creative and bespoke curriculum tailored to meet the academic and social needs of our pupils.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated, innovative and caring Teacher ready for the challenge of an all-though SEMH environment. This post would be suitable for all however, experience of working with pupils with a wide range of special educational needs is preferable. The role will require working across Key Stage 2 – 4.
Teaching and Learning Responsibility/Responsibilities for ‘Subject Champion’ is available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will deliver the Greenfields Voyage by…
- Delivering high quality lessons
- Making accurate pastoral and academic assessment, and using this to inform teaching
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach of our Thematic Curriculum
- Planning, leading and reviewing focussed Educational Visits
- Develop and embed principles of Nurture
- Fulfil the role of ‘Wellbeing Tutor’ to a class group and lead the ‘Wellbeing Mentor’
- Assess and review pupil’s EHCP progress, needs and wider SEND processes
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction processes
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
Closing date for applications: Midnight, 19 June 2023
Interviews week commencing: 22 and 23 June 2023
For an informal visit or discussion about the position, please contact Andy Rush - Head of School 01476 574112.
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.