An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and innovative teacher of Design and Technology for September 2023 (or earlier if available) who has a clear love for the subject and values its place in the curriculum. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate teacher to become part of a highly collaborative and multi-disciplined team. The department offers some excellent facilities, including two fully equipped DT workshops and food rooms.
This role would involve teaching DT at both KS3 and KS4 level. Experience of teaching Design Technology is essential.
We wish to appoint candidates with:
- Ability to promote high quality teaching and learning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- A passion for improving students' lives and opportunities
- High levels of ambition and drive for outstanding performance from staff and students
The school is committed to safeguarding children and all applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cantell School is proud to be a heavily oversubscribed, inclusive comprehensive school with a student intake that reflects a wonderfully diverse and vibrant local community. Our fundamental mission is to provide an exceptional learning experience for every student so that they may lead a happy and successful life now and in the future.
We will offer the successful applicant:
- A committed and extremely supportive staff team
- An extensive and personalised CPD programme
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our students
- A thriving community of students and parents/carers
Cantell School is committed to ensuring the welfare and safety of all our children in school. We believe that our students have a right to learn in a caring, supportive and safe environment; our staff are vigilant for signs of any student in distress and are confident about applying the processes to alleviate any problems or concerns.
We fully recognise our responsibilities for child protection. We have a Child Protection Policy that applies to all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors to our school.
This job post has expired.