Teacher of Design and Technology
Required April or September 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious practitioner, who wants to have a real impact on student attainment, progress, and giving young people fantastic learning experiences in a practical subject.
We are looking for a motivated and talented teacher able to complement the energy, dynamism and originality of thought present in our very successful design and technology team who are committed to developing outstanding learning for all our students. The post would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT.
• Be an excellent teacher of design and technology with a
multi-disciplined background, who has a clear love for the subject and values its place in the 21st century curriculum
• Show a commitment to high standards
• Have a keen interest in teaching and learning styles
• Be someone who is willing to go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to ensure the life chances and ‘cultural capital’ of all our students are maximised
Visits to the school are welcome – please contact Mrs Shurle Woodhouse (email@example.com) for further details.
Closing date: Friday 21st February 2020
Essential educational requirements
Good degree in relevant subject, preferably at 2.1 or above
Relevant teaching qualifications:
QTS or working towards it
Essential skills and experience
Evidence of continued professional development
A commitment to continuing professional development.
An excellent programme for NQTs including a maximum 90% teaching.
A full programme of induction and support for all new staff.
July start for NQTs.
About Kings Langley School
Kings Langley School, an 11-18 all ability, co-educational school for the community. As an inclusive and stimulating school we offer a range of excellent facilities and high-quality teaching that provides our students with an outstanding and supportive education from their very first day.
- Love Lane, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 9HN
- Kings Langley School website (opens in a new window)