Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Design and technology
£25,714 - £41,604
Malmesbury School requires a dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of DT with Resistant Materials specialism. The ability to teach up to and including Key Stage 5 is highly desirable. The school has superb accommodation and the Design and Technology Faculty is housed in a suite of specialist rooms, all with high quality equipment including a dedicated ICT room. The faculty has close links with the James Dyson Foundation which has been very generous in their support of the School in providing bursaries for some of our A- level Design and Technology students as well as a new laser cutter, 3D printer and Apple Mac for students to use in their design work. The Design and Technology faculty has a history of excellent examination results and all subjects are very popular with students.
• An excellent induction programme including support for those returning to teaching/new to schools
• A comprehensive CPD programme including specialist training using external providers
• Coaching and mentoring support from senior leaders for those new to leadership roles
• A flexible and supportive environment where wellbeing is a key priority
• An Athelstan Trust newsletter that shares best practice and latest news
• Continual collaboration and sharing of resources to reduce workload and improve provision for students
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• An extensive enrichment and trip programme
• An on-site counselling service
Applying for the job
Please go to the Malmesbury School Website for further information. Please return your application form and a letter of application to email@example.comMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1413 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Malmesbury School
We are a National Support School with a long history of working in collaboration with other schools. The most recent Ofsted inspection graded the school as ‘outstanding’ in every category. In September 2014 we were designated a Teaching School. This is an excellent opportunity for professional development in a very supportive and caring school. This post would be suitable for a highly competent NQT or a teacher with experience and a proven track record of success.
At Malmesbury School our vision is to be a happy, caring and excellent community. We are proud to be a truly comprehensive school providing an education of the highest quality for all the students within Malmesbury and the surrounding area.