Teacher of Design and Technology
NOWER HILL HIGH SCHOOL
‘An outstanding school’
Roll: 1977 (1572 + 405 in an A level 6th Form)
TEACHER OF DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
(Outer London pay scale)
September 2020 start (an earlier start would be available if appropriate). Full time.
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic teacher of Technology specialising in Product Design and / or Resistant Materials from KS3 to GCSE level to join a strong and successful Technology department.
• a strong Technology department supported by specialist technicians
• students who are a pleasure to teach
• a strong culture of professional development
• excellent facilities
• an oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Please visit our website for full details and to download an Application Form:
Closing date: 9am Monday 27th January 2020
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Please see website for full Person Specification
About Nower Hill High School
- George V Avenue, Pinner, HA5 5RP
- Nower Hill High School website (opens in a new window)