We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Design and Technology specialising in Resistant Materials. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of D&T. Technology is a very popular subject throughout the year groups with many pupils selecting to take a technology subject at KS4. The faculty regularly achieves above 80% 5+ at GCSE.
- March 2020: Ofsted Good for all aspects including the Sixth Form
- All staff receive an iPad
- A clear vision to deliver high standards of education and serve our community
- State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- Committed, generous sponsors: The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
- Fully subscribed through the school
- An environment that promotes innovation
- Class size averaging 25
- Opportunities to teach across KS3, 4 and 5
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme provided by the Education Support Network, offering individual support, information and advice
- Centralised detention model
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Proactive staff led Wellbeing Team
- Our own 6th Form area dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership and the Ambition Institute to support ECT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of staff with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Staff access to our gym
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
It is our practice to recruit staff to permanent positions via direct application rather than agency placement.
We welcome staff who wish to visit the school in advance of application. To arrange this, please email@example.com
Applications should be made online. Full details of the post, including the link to the application form, can be found atwww.drapers-schools.com/44/current-vacancies
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees may be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust location.
This job post has expired.