- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Up to 31st August 2022)
- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604
This is a great opportunity to join our fantastic D&T Faculty, which is large and dynamic with a real commitment to team work. We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member.
If you are an ECT, a tailored professional development programme will be in place to support your first two years of teaching.
We can offer you:
• a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
• a professional, dedicated and supportive Faculty;
• a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
• a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a school community committed to corporate excellence.
We are looking for a teacher with the ability to raise standards and levels of achievement at KS3/4 in D&T. We will appoint someone who is enthusiastic and keen to get involved in the life of our school and improve outcomes for our students.
• an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
• passionate about developing teaching and learning styles;
• able to enthuse students and get very good results;
• a team player committed to excellence for all students.
Applying for the job
Application is via the school application form and returned to email@example.com. For more information about this post, please contact Shaun Gagie via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.