- £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Teacher of Design Technology job summary
POST: Teacher of Design Technology
LOCATION: West Bromwich Collegiate Academy and Shireland Biomedical UTC
SALARY: TMS/UPS + £3,000 recruitment incentive payment
REQUIRED FOR: September 2022
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy is a brand new, purpose-built, oversubscribed Academy in the West Midlands that opened in September 2019. We will admit our fourth-year group in September 2022.
We are looking for passionate and creative teacher who work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for our pupils and families.
We can offer:
• Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
• a supportive working environment and team ethos
• friendly, enthusiastic children.
We are looking for a passionate and creative teacher who work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for our pupils and families.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
• Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
• Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
• Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
• Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
• Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
• Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
• To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is an established Multi-Academy Trust of primary and secondary academies across the West Midlands.
Our reputation is built on our core values of innovation, collaboration and inspiring individuals within our care.
We want every single person that comes through the doors of one of our academies to leave having grown as an individual, in terms of their skill set and their respect for others.
We believe that every person who passes through our doors deserves the very best that we can offer. Everyone who works with and for the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust does so because they believe in children and want their futures to be happy and successful.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice where all staff can thrive. We believe that supporting our staff both personally and professionally allows them to give their very best to our students. Our aim is to foster a working culture that recognises and reflects the importance of good mental health and wellbeing and provides effective support when colleagues need it.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for post carrying out a regulated activity.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18 May 2022
Please note we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date.
£3,000 recruitment incentive
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.