- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
- Contract type
- £25,714 - £41,604
Uppingham Community College is a School where we believe exceptional teachers transform our students’ lives! We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and outstanding teacher of Fashion & Textiles KS3&4 to join our creative and inspirational Design & Technology department here at Uppingham Community College.
The department enjoys superb facilities and consistently achieves excellent results at GCSE. This role is perfect for a candidate with a real passion for textiles, that is able to work innovatively across multiple disciplines, who teaches engaging, exciting high-quality lessons that help all students reach their creative potential.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A commitment to the teaching of Fashion & Textiles;
- Outstanding teaching skills and an understanding of how children learn;
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
- A belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfil their potential;
- The ability, imagination and drive to enrich design technology across the college to ensure high quality provision and participation.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 897 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Uppingham Community College
Our core values as a school are: Respect, Honesty and Kindness. Everything we do is based upon these simple principles. Our students consistently achieve excellent GCSE outcomes and we are very proud of our holistic approach to developing respectful and responsible young people who are ready for life in our ever changing world.
Arranging a visit to Uppingham Community College
Please contact Kim Stuart-Jones (HR & Payroll Officer) to arrange a visit:
email@example.com / 01572 823631