Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Design and technology, Food
Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
MPS or UPS
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Design Technology to continue our excellent work in these areas. The successful candidate must be able to:
• plan and deliver outstanding lessons that engage and motive students
• work well as part of a team
• embrace the co-curricular and extracurricular aspects of the academy
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• have a ‘can-do’ attitude; be highly organised and
• have the ability to work under pressure.
The Governing Body is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, so all staff appointments are subject to employment checks and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Candidates should indicate an acceptance of, and a commitment to, the Academy’s policies in relation to equality and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The role is to provide highly effective teaching of Design Technology and possibly Food & Nutrition across all key stages, contributing to the ongoing development of the Faculty. To be a full and contributing member of the Technology Faculty and the Academy.
Applying for the job
To apply please complete and return an application form along with your covering letter, clearly demonstrating your suitability for this post. Send via email for the attention of Mrs Maria Barnes, HR Assistant, via email at email@example.comMore on how to apply