Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Design and technology
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490
Our school motto is “Aspire and Achieve” and that is what we want for all our students and staff members. We are committed to the highest expectations in everything we do with a relentless focus on dynamic teaching and learning leading to excellent academic outcomes for all students.
We are located in the beautiful Chiltern Hills and offer a rich, positive and supportive learning environment with outstanding continuing professional development and career opportunities. We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our Design & Technology Department.
We can offer you:
● A dedicated and talented team of Design & Technology practitioners
● a strong commitment to your own professional development
We would like you:
● to be a good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
● to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
● to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
● to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
● be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
Princes Risborough School operates rigorous ‘safer recruitment’ practices, and the successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
• The school is nestled in the foothills of the Chilterns and is surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
More on how to apply
• Princes Risborough train station and is only a 10 minute walk away from the school.
• Free onsite parking
• Cyclescheme - save money on a new bike and spread the cost.
• Tailored CPD Programme
• Extra-curricular opportunities
• Free use of sports facilities
• School laptop