The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 6 secondary schools, 14 primary schools, 1 all-through school, a Teaching School Hub, and School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider. Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Warwickshire and Coventry.
Teacher of Design Technology (Product Design and/or Engineering)
Full Time, Permanent
Required for Easter 2024
A vacancy for a Teacher of Design Technology has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and outstanding practitioner to join the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership and work in one of our schools.
Salary: MPS/UPS plus pay incentive of £2,000 per year for 3 years
Location: The role will be based at The Coleshill School, Coventry Rd, Coleshill, Birmingham B46 3EX
Start Date: Easter 2024 or later start date can be negotiated
What you will need to succeed
· To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
· To be committed to keeping our students safe
· Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate
· Be an outstanding teacher
· Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
· The passion and commitment to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
· Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities across our schools and Teaching School Hub
· The opportunity to join our team of leading education experts and propel your career to the next level
· A competitive salary
· An Employee Assistance Programme and employee benefits package
· Competitive pension scheme (Teachers Pension Scheme)
· Professional Development & Wellbeing Days
What you need to do now
To apply for the role please complete an online application form https://atlp.org.uk/vacancies/
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Yvonne Holder, Head's PA, 01675 432035, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s; applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 19th February 2024
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
We will carry out an online search about you for information that is publicly available online. This will include social media accounts you may hold. This will only be carried out on shortlisted candidates and before interview. This processing of data will be conducted under the legal basis of Article 6(e) public task in line with the guidance laid out in para 221 of Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2023. Any data collected during this search will be retained in line with our retention schedule which is available on request.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation ATLP Safeguarding policy 2023/2024
This job post has expired.