Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Design and technology
(UNQ £18,169pa to £28,735pa) (MPS £25,714pa to £36,961pa) prorata
Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we're looking for an enthusiastic, talented and inspirational full-time Teacher of Design Technology (Textiles)
NQTs are welcome to apply and comprehensive and bespoke professional development will be provided.
- You'll consistently deliver good / outstanding lessons and student outcomes.
- You'll secure and sustain a positive climate to learning and behaviour of students
- You'll promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom.
- You'll encourage students to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage, challenge, motivate and reinforce self-esteem with all students in activities.
INTERESTED? For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Grange
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 16
1483 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Co-op Academy Grange
Co-op Academy Grange is an inspiring place to work and learn and as part of the Co-op Academies Trust, aims to secure excellence in all aspects of its work. We’re a larger than average inner-city academy, the largest school in south Bradford, within the Little Horton ward (BD5). 45% of households are described as either D- working class or E – non-working. 42% of properties have three or more bedrooms. The largest ethnic group is Pakistani at 43% (Bradford 20%) and second largest white British at 15% (Bradford 64%). 17% of people living in Bradford were born outside the UK. The 2011 census identifies 80% of homes in BD5 having one or more deprivation dimensions. Bradford authority identifies a clear correlation between wards with high deprivation and a lack of positive outcomes across a range of measures. We’re a highly inclusive school fully committed to improving a range of outcomes for our students. We make a real difference to the lives of our students and welcome applications from others who wish to join us in this important work. Ofsted has judged that the school has improved after much hard work from the staff and students over the past two and a half years. Co-op Academy Grange are already working hard and looking to improve on the feedback given in the recent report. You can read the full report here: http://www.southfieldgrange.org.uk/grange-ofsted. Get on board now because Co-op Academy Grange is back on track and going places. Following the merger with the Co-op Academies Trust, on 1 June 2019, this is such an exciting time to join us and make your mark on this journey. “Co-op Academies Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.” Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Arranging a visit to Co-op Academy Grange
Please find further information about us on our website: