The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach Design and motivate students across all ability ranges and key stages
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
• Able to inspire and enthuse students
• Committed to raising standards for all
In return we will offer:
• Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both secondary and primary level
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Exceptional CPD provision including national and international experts in their field.
• An ICT rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Thorns Collegiate Academy, based in Dudley in the West Midlands, is home to 900 students.
The Academy takes the best of traditional education – strong teaching, rich academic knowledge and a caring Form Tutor system – and adds in the best of cutting-edge technology. Strong links with the wider Trust and their partnerships with organisations such as Microsoft as well as continued investment makes the school a leading place for innovative learning.