Teacher of Drama
Cape Cornwall School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Drama Teacher to join their Humanities Faculty.
Applications are invited from candidates who have the skills and experiences to join our motivated and dedicated team to further success, ensuring high achievement, progress for all and utstanding teaching and learning.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 to ensure excellent progress and
outcomes for every child;
- Maintaining the highest quality of teaching and learning;
- Ensuring highly effective assessment and intervention to enable
all students to achieve their aspirations.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
Ability as a specialist to teach required subjects to the full ability range throughout Years 11-16.
A commitment and ability to fulfil the role of a teacher and tutor.
A good knowledge of how to apply the teaching and learning strategies which reflect national best practice in the required subjects.
Knowledge and skills to be able to teach and develop student skills in literacy, numeracy, and ICT as well as their personal development.
See Teacher Person Specification on school website for further information.
About Cape Cornwall School
- Cape Cornwall Street, Penzance, Cornwall, TR19 7JX
- Cape Cornwall School website (opens in a new window)