Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (01.09.2021 to Easter 2022)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Drama to work in our thriving Performing Arts Faculty.
We are looking for individuals who:
* have high standards in all that they do
* have a real passion for learning
* are willing to try out new ideas and are ambitious for both themselves and the students
Teachers' Pension Scheme
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1641 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About City of Norwich School, An Ormiston Academy
The City of Norwich School – An Ormiston Academy is an exciting, forward thinking Academy with a large and thriving Sixth Form. The school is ambitious with high expectations for all its staff and students.
* an intense focus on pedagogy and professional enquiry
* high quality CPD in an outstanding teaching environment
* the opportunity to teach a truly diverse range of students of all abilities
* the chance to be part of a large, diverse and committed team
Arranging a visit to City of Norwich School, An Ormiston Academy
Visits to the school during term-time are restricted to essential only due to Covid-19, therefore we cannot arrange an onsite visit. Interviews will be conducted remotely.