- Main Pay Spine
Teacher of Drama job summary
Teacher of Drama
Contracted Hrs: 100%
Start Date: 23rd August 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to work across both Bradgate Secondary Schools at Wreake Valley Academy and The Roundhill Academy as Teacher of Drama. Our exceptional Performing Arts Department delivers a curriculum that is exciting, innovative and inspiring. We have a true passion for drama both inside and outside of the classroom and look forward to welcoming a new member of the team to flourish within the department.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to lead by example, enabling learners to achieve to the best of their ability and in return you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold QTS status
• Possess excellent subject knowledge with the ability to articulate their expertise within their teaching
• Possess the ability to teach high quality lessons and consistently provide learning opportunities that progresses students’ learning and achievements
• Be an excellent communicator and able to build positive working relationships with pupils, parents/carers and stakeholders
• Be a team player – whilst it is important as a secondary teacher to work independently, there are regular points of the working day and week where working alongside support staff and other teaching colleagues is vital, therefore working as part of a team that is supportive and effective is paramount to the role
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Access to the Bradgate Learning Alliance to share best practice, learn and network with other colleagues
• Opportunities for career development with access to professional development, apprenticeships and training schemes
• Access to the generous Teachers Pension Scheme
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school to meet the Head Teacher please contact Tim Marston
To apply for one of the positions:
1. Visit our careers website
2. Apply using the online application form
3. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 16th May 2022
Provisional Interview Date: WC 16th May 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.