Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 - £41,603 per year (MPS / UPS)
Tuxford Academy has an opportunity for a driven Teacher of Drama with a commitment to academic excellence and helping every learner succeed. The main purpose of the role is to teach Drama across Key Stage 3 , 4 and 5 delivering innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential, both in and outside the classroom. A flexible approach and the ability to work across subject areas is desirable. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and flourishing Creative & Expressive Arts faculty.
The ideal candidate will:
• be an excellent teacher and a committed team player
• have a proven track record of success and raising student attainment
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
• be committed to the academy’s ethos of high expectations
Applying for the job
Please apply using the following link:
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1517 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Tuxford Academy
Tuxford Academy is amongst the best in the country and has continuously held an outstanding Ofsted status since 2009.
The combination of high quality educational standards, strong values and extracurricular opportunities makes places at our academy sought after across the county.
Students, staff, parents and governors have all contributed to this success. Expectations are high, community spirit within the academy is excellent and examination results continue to exceed expectations.
‘Excellence through teamwork’
Fantastic outcomes are achieved at Tuxford by focusing on the key elements of any outstanding academy:
- high quality teaching and learning
- high standards of behaviour and uniform
- a clear focus on achievement
- building an outstanding community spirit within and beyond the academy
- high quality leadership and management in every aspect of the academy’s work
Arranging a visit to Tuxford Academy
Discussing this opportunity before application is encouraged. Please contact Nick Cox, Head of Faculty - firstname.lastname@example.org