Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Art and design, Design and technology
We seek an ambitious and highly effective Teacher of DT/Art to join us at Wreake Valley Academy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding, committed and motivated qualified teacher to join out exceptional department and deliver a curriculum that is exciting, innovative and inspiring. We have a true passion for both subjects inside and outside of the classroom and would welcome a new member of the team to flourish within the department.
You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
The ideal candidates will have:
• Qualified teaching status, and up to date and working knowledge of the teaching of DT/Art and appropriate resources which deliver outstanding teaching and learning opportunities.
• Genuine passion for and a belief in the potential of every pupil
• Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
• An Active Practitioner with strong subject knowledge of the curricula being taught.
• The ability to motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative and encouraging lessons.
• A commitment to delivering extra-curricular opportunities.
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please visit our careers website https://www.eteach.com/careers/wvacademy/
and apply using the online application form.
Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
More on how to apply
735 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Wreake Valley Academy
Wreake Valley Academy is an 11-18 school with approx. 800 students on roll. It joined the Bradgate Multi Academy Trust in September 2018, which includes many of its feeder schools, and which operates solely to support local schools within Leicestershire.
Arranging a visit to Wreake Valley Academy
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Mira Dobrijevic, Operations Manager:
Tel: 0116 2641080