looking for a well-qualified candidate who will join an enthusiastic,
supportive and successful school as a Engineering
and Teacher of Design and Technology within our
CREATE (Art, Graphics, & Design,
Graphic Communication, Textiles, Design & Technology, Food and Nutrition,
and Engineering) Learning Zone.
Applications from ITT and experienced teachers are welcome.
We seek :
- An excellent, creative and enthusiastic teacher with the ambition to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven practitioner who thoroughly enjoys teaching their subject and understand the importance in contributing to our pupils’ wider development.
- Applications are encouraged from candidates with experience of teaching Science either on placement or as part of recent paid employment.
Candidates will be truly committed to supporting pupils to progress and achieve, have high aspirations for the pupils’ success and will contribute to ongoing planning with imaginative and dynamic ideas. To enhance pupils’ learning and create independence, all pupils and staff are provided with an electronic device.
Our school has a focus on delivering a core curriculum as a priority to support all learning; all teachers are required to deliver and support both literacy and numeracy strategies alongside their specialism/s.
We care about our pupils and we care about our staff, all of whom know that and appreciate that. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of this, contribute to this culture and develop it further. As a Trust we are truly community based and committed to recruiting and developing the next generation of professionals to provide for succession and stable services that supports the future and expanding needs of the Trust.
- A supportive and successful school where staff work in a way that encourages a positive work environment that is solution focused and proactive for all.
- A school with a way of working that encourages a positive work environment that is solution focused and proactive for all.
- An excellent ECT induction programme.
Oakwood High School is a Leadership School for ITT Provision and recognised by Sheffield Hallam University as “a school of excellent practice” for NQTs. In addition, the school offers CPD routes through a Core Leadership Development Curriculum with the Learners First Schools Partnership.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday
7th October 2022 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held week commencing 10th October 2022.
This job post has expired.