- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months (could become permanent))
- £25,714- £41,604
Teacher of English
Twelve month fixed term maternity leave cover which could become permanent
ECTs (Early Careers Teachers) welcome to apply
Are you an exceptional and creative Teacher of English looking to work in a highly professional and supportive school? We would like to appoint two enthusiastic and inspirational Teachers of English to our successful and oversubscribed school located in North Cheshire. The positions, starting at Easter 2022, are equally suitable for experienced teachers or ECTs.
We are looking for teachers who are:
• passionate about their subject and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
• able to motivate and inspire students to raise achievement across all ability ranges
• an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
• a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
• a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average
• a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
• a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk Closing date for applications is Wednesday 2nd February 2022 at 12.30pm. Interviews will be held the following week.
We are committed to safeguarding our students and each other. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with Child Barring checks and the receipt of satisfactory references.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.