We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher of English to our very successful English Department from September 2020.
Christ's College can offer successful candidates:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Christ’s College has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ’s College Finchley is a fast improving school and has been in the top 20% of schools for student progress over the last 6 years.