- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (01 September 2021- 31 August 2022)
- MPS/UPS £25,714 to £41,604
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 24 June 2021.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.