Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
With an Additional TLR2a and a R and R of £2,000 fixed for 3 years
Teacher of English
Required for September 2021
With an Additional TLR2a and a R&R of £2,000 fixed for 3 years
(May suit an NQT)
Are you looking for a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so, we would love to show you our school. Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, Hazlemere is a great place to live and work. Our school is a dynamic learning community which promotes individual and collaborative success for all.
This is an exciting time for the school as we are looking for a Teacher of English with a passion to work with young people to drive their success even further. In return, you can expect effective support from our strong leadership team along with a hardworking, talented, and passionate staff body. We are committed to professional development and there is considerable opportunity for career development within the school.
We are looking for a person who has:
· A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
· A desire to see continuous school improvement
· A passion for raising student achievement
· A potential to teach at all key stages
· A commitment to teamwork and a sense of fun
In return you will receive:
· In return you will receive ongoing support and development in an environment that focuses on student and staff health and well-being
· Free car parking on site
· Free use of the school gym
· Treat Tuesday
· Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion.
Sir William Ramsay is committed to the protection and safety of its students and staff.
A job description and personal spec along with the application form are available on our website at www.swr.school. Please complete the application form and email it to Michelle French (Head’s PA) at email@example.com
Closing Date: 0900 Thursday 22nd April 2021 Interviews: TBCMore on how to apply