- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS plus (outer London)
Christ’s College Finchley is seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to our very successful English Department from September 2022. We are looking for a first rate teacher who shares our vision of outstanding education within a comprehensive setting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
• Inspirational classroom practice
• Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress particularly for EAL students.
• A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
• An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• The ability to teach, if necessary, to A-Level standard.
If this is you, the school can offer:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Applying for the job
For an electronic application pack, please visit the schools website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school address, marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 847 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Christ's College Finchley
Christ’s College Finchley has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ’s College Finchley is a fast improving school and has been in the top 10% of schools for student progress over the last 6 years.