Teacher of English
This job expired on 21 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
4 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 9am
27 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - The post is full time teaching English Language and English Literature across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 to GCSE.
- Fixed term - 4.9.23 to 31.8.24
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking a Teacher of English with QTS to teach the English Curriculum including English Language and English Literature across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 to GCSE. This is an ideal opportunity for an Early Career Teacher to take his/her first step on the career ladder.
What the school offers its staff
Cirencester Deer Park is a vibrant, inclusive, forward looking and supportive environment in which to teach and learn. The school’s values of Trust, Kindness and Determination underpin all we do. Pupils enjoy their learning in a disruption free environment, and staff are proud to work here. The school is located in beautiful grounds within a 10 minute walk of the ‘Capital of The Cotswolds’.
Following our Ofsted inspection in January 2023, Cirencester Deer Park School continues to be a good school. Inspectors noted that:
- “Pupils welcome leaders’ high expectations of their behaviour and conduct.…Pupils enjoy their learning and feel well prepared for the future.”
- “Pupils behave well in lessons and benefit from learning without low-level disruption from others.”
- “Staff are proud to work at the school. They feel well supported by leaders in respect of workload, well-being and managing pupils’ behaviour.”
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cirencester Deer Park School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 991 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Cirencester Deer Park School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
As a high performing comprehensive school with 1000 pupils in the South Cotswolds, Cirencester Deer Park School is committed to providing outstanding education and developing our staff. Having initially converted to an Academy in April 2011, we are now a leading member of The Corinium Education Trust, the first ‘mixed’ Multi-Academy Trust in Gloucestershire which brings together a large secondary, community primary and church schools; the leaders of which are ambitious for their pupils’ learning and life chances and are committed to continuous school improvement.
Arranging a visit to Cirencester Deer Park School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Abbey Park School
The Learning Campus, Swindon, SN25 2ND
Sir William Romney's School
Lowfield Road, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8AE
Diocese Of Bristol Academies Trust
Wichelstowe, Swindon, SN1 7DA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucestershire and Gloucester