We wish to appoint an enthusiastic
and creative Teacher of English within Hinde House Academy (secondary phase).
It goes without saying that we will support you, develop you and above all
welcome you into our vibrant, oversubscribed school.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- Is a talented professional who wants to provide every student with a
great education and real choices in life, regardless of their background
- Is committed to raising and maintaining outcomes with SEND pupils
- Is enthusiastic and has passion for education and the potential of every
- Has vision, drive and flair as you join our supportive and
forward-thinking staff team
- Has a genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to Hinde
House Academy (primary phase) and its community
Details are also available on our
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form in line with Section 115 of the
Police Act 1997.
All candidates are expected to read our Safeguarding Policy which can be found on the Hinde House website.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.