The governors are seeking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher of English. The successful candidate will be expected to teach English across the age and ability range.
- An enthusiastic, committed and well-qualified English teacher required to join a successful, hardworking and forward thinking English Department.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher with outstanding skills to join a group of professionals who are having an impact on the learning of the young people in their care. As a school, we are committed to making a difference to the lives of young people at St Cuthbert’s.
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver English at both Key stages and evidence a flexibility to contribute to the overall development of the department.
- At KS4 GCSE, AQA English Language and Literature is offered.
- Applications welcome from ECTs/qualified teachers.
What we can offer:
- A shared vision and ambition to deliver excellence for our young people
- An opportunity to share in shaping the school’s improvement journey
- Happy children who aspire to do their best
- Motivated and dedicated staff
- Commitment to Continued Professional Development
A vibrant community, uniquely created by God, which embraces everyone, especially those in need and celebrates difference. Enabled by a staff, dedicated to our Catholic ethos and a culture of excellence, our young people will be inspired to know more, and be more.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details please contact Cath Geden, PA to the Headteacher, via email at email@example.com visit www.stcuthberts.com
All completed applications to be sent for the attention of Mrs C Twist, Headteacher by email firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 9:00am on Wednesday, 28th February 2024.
As outlined in the DfE's Keeping children safe in education, once candidates are shortlisted for interview, we wish to inform you that online searches may be carried out as part of due diligence checks.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.