Teacher of English
13 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
11 June 2023 at 11:59pm
12 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidates will have:
- A qualified teacher status.
- A passion for specialist subject.
- An ability to teach across a range of students of different ages and abilities.
What the school offers its staff
To tempt you further, we offer many incredible Employee Benefits such as;
The PLaTform - Access to our dedicated wellbeing centre & exclusive shopping discounts
Healthshield - A fully funded Healthcare Scheme which provides services such as a 24/7 GP Line & Healthcare cashback
Discounted Nursery fees at our Academy pre schools
Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution rates
Discounted gym membership at our Academies
Cycle to work scheme
A very friendly school community with dedicated, supportive & passionate colleagues
A 2 week October half term
Generous annual leave entitlement for All Year Round staff
Free onsite parking
Highly competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
The opportunity to be part of the Employer of the Year 2023, our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust
Further details about the role
What you will do:
- Plan teachingto achieve progression in students’ learning.
- Settasks, including homework, which challenge students and ensure a high level of interest.
- Identifying the needs of individuals and groups within the class, taking note of individual education plans and the requirements of the code of practice, tailoring the teaching to take account of their identified needs.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Priory Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Priory Community School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01934 529357
Arranging a visit to Priory Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Hanham Woods Academy
Memorial Road, Bristol, Bristol, BS15 3LA
Diocese Of Bristol Academies Trust
Wichelstowe, Swindon, SN1 7DA
Worle Community School
Redwing Drive, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS22 8XX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Weston Super Mare and Somerset, Bath and Bristol