- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Candidates will be assessed as their application is received, therefore early application is recommended and we may interview before the closing date if sufficient strong applicants apply. The Good Shepherd Trust application form must be completed in order for a candidate to considered. No CVs will be accepted.
PURPOSE OF THE POST:
• To teach English to the full range of abilities
* To ensure appropriate differentiation for students
• To promote the Christian ethos of the school
* To ensure high levels of attainment and progress in English
* To assist the Principal and Head of English in challenging under achievement with a particular focus on those who are at risk of under achievement.
• To carry out any other reasonable request assigned by the Principal or her appointed representative.
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
• There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect amongst the whole community
• The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
• The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
• The staff are dedicated, skilful and hard-working
• There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
• There are excellent opportunities for external promotion
• As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.