Are you an exceptional Teacher of English looking for a new and dynamic role? We are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teacher of English to join the faculty,.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualified teacher status
- Degree or equivalent
- Successful teaching experience of teaching across 11-16 age
The focus at Park Vale Academy is on outstanding achievement for every student through maintaining a culture of extremely high expectations in relation to student conduct and attitudes. Consequently, academic results have improved significantly since the school re-opened in 2016 and the last OFSTED inspection (2021) upgraded the school in every category.
Park Vale Academy is part of Redhill Academy Trust. The Academy is also a member of Redhill College of Leadership and Development and as such there are excellent CPD opportunities and a chance to work alongside colleagues from other high-performing schools in the region. The Trust also leads the regional Teaching School Hub, delivering local teacher training and the National Professional Qualifications for teachers.
- Access to Teachers Pension Scheme
- Recognised continuous local government service
- The opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and ambitious team/school
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Commitment to employee Health and Wellbeing including Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee benefits platform
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.