|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS/UPS (if post threshold)|
Applications are invited from motivated, creative and inspiring English teachers, who can deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons, enthusing and engaging students to achieve their full potential.
Able to teach English across all abilities at Key Stages 3,4 and 5 the successful candidate will be passionate about promoting the teaching and learning of English and have a strong commitment towards extra-curricular activities.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about seeing students achieve, and enjoy developing their skills, we encourage you to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
• committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
• capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
• a role model for our students and staff.
• experienced in raising standards and expectations.
In return we will offer you:
• the satisfaction of being part of a dynamic and creative team.
• students who have a desire to achieve and respect the school’s expectations.
• programmes for supported induction and professional development.
• excellent care and support for all staff.
Applying for the job
Application forms can be found on the school website and should be sent to email@example.comMore on how to apply
- English Teacher - Person Specification.doc  0.06 MB
- English and Media Class Teacher Job Description.docx  0.04 MB
|School size||1006 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||John Mason School website (opens in a new window)|
About John Mason School
John Mason School is part of the Abingdon Learning Trust and is fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all its students and staff.
Abingdon Learning Trust has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to apply for a DBS check at an enhanced level.
Wootton Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1JB