|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||English, Media studies|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS or UPS|
We are looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic English specialist, with knowledge of Media Studies, with the ability to teach students up to and including A Level. Excellent subject knowledge and the skills to enhance the learning of students of all abilities are essential.
Salary enhancement may be available for suitably qualified candidates.
Applying for the job
Please read the 'Letter to Applicants' for the application process.More on how to apply
- 1. Safeguarding Policy.pdf  1.50 MB
- 2. Letter to Applicants.pdf  0.47 MB
- 3. Advert - English and Media.pdf  0.19 MB
- 4. Job Description - English and Media.pdf  0.15 MB
- 5. Person Specification -English and Media.pdf  0.02 MB
- 6. Department Information - English.pdf  0.10 MB
- 7. Application Form - English and Media.docx  0.30 MB
|School size||1072 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Range High School website (opens in a new window)|
About Range High School
11 - 18 Academy
Arranging a visit to Range High School
It is our intention to allow the shortlisted candidates to have a look around the school on the day of the interview, however, this is subject to change depending if local Covid restrictions are imposed.
Stapleton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 2YN