- Job role
Suitable for early career teachersSEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teachers Main Pay Scale ( Outer London) £29, 915 - £41,136
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic English Teacher with a passion for their subject and a commitment to raising standards for all learners. We are an excellent and friendly department with well-established schemes of work and innovative resources to support teaching and learning. With your excellent subject knowledge, you will have the opportunity to teach English Language and Literature at KS3 and KS4 across all age and ability ranges.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Applying for the job
Full details can be found on the Glenthorne High School Website, including: Full Job Description and Person Specification, Application Form and Equal Opportunity Form.
CV's can not be considered please ensure you complete the Trust Application Form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.