Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Payscale: Teacher’s Main Scale
Start Date: Required from 1st September 2021
Contract: Permanent. Between 0.8 – 1.0fte (to be discussed and confirmed at interview)
We are seeking a Teacher of English who can build on the high quality teaching and learning within the subject as part of our successful and dedicated English team. We welcome applications from NQTs and RQTs.
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
• Care about young people and want to make a difference
• Are a suitably qualified teacher with the subject knowledge and expertise to deliver English to all Key Stages.
• Have a good understanding of teaching and learning strategies which lead to exceptional progress
• Are an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants to contribute to a successful team
• Are committed to ensuring students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally
We will give you:
• The challenge and support of an experienced, innovative and dynamic team
• Excellent professional development opportunities to hone and improve your teaching
• The chance to work with fantastic students who are hungry to learn
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success.
Applying for the job
Please visit the full vacancy listing on our website to download the application form: https://www.eteach.com/careers/churchill-academy/More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1581 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Churchill Academy & Sixth Form
Our values are:
Kindness, Curiosity, Determination.
These values support our vision:
To set no limits on what we can achieve.
This vision supports our core purpose, which is:
To inspire and enable young people to make a positive difference.
We empower everyone at the Academy to develop knowledge, skills, character and confidence, and we all make a positive contribution to the Academy and its wider community. We have high expectations and maintain excellent behaviour through constructive relationships built on trust and respect. Our approach is driven by our belief that personal and academic accomplishments are not limited by what we, or others, think we can achieve.