Teacher of English job summary
An exciting and fulfilling opportunity exists for a passionate and creative teacher to join a talented and committed English team, at Cove School.
Required for September 2022, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious English teacher.
Are you passionate about your subject? Are you longing to excite children in all aspects of English language and literature? Do you want to work in a forward-thinking school, with a great team of specialists? Then this is the place for you! A school with a vibrant and thriving CPD programme (Ofsted 2018) and supportive leadership at all levels.
The English department is a strong curriculum area with outcomes in all measures consistently at or above national average. It is a well-resourced area, situated in the main school building. Our aim, quite simply, is to make sure that every child, in every lesson, every day is achieving excellence. That is the heart of what we believe and try to live up to.
Cove School is a happy and supportive place in which to work; with a relentless focus on care and academic excellence for the children of Cove.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
• Engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels
• Maintain high standards in Teaching and Learning and student progress
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Have a keen interest in developing English within the curriculum area
In return you can expect:
• Excellent support and a wide range of opportunities for professional development
• A dedicated team who place students at the heart of everything
• Great students who are proud to be part of the school
• An open and honest professional culture and learning community
• A well-resourced curriculum area including your own laptop
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, building on our success and joining us on our exciting journey to become an outstanding school, we would love to hear from you.
For further information regarding Cove School, please visit our website www.coveschool.uk and email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details.
If you wish to discuss the post further and visit the school, you are very welcome. Please phone the main school line to arrange a time on 01252 542397 or email email@example.com
Application Procedure: Completed applications should be returned by: Friday 20th May 2022
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job