We are looking for an innovative, passionate and committed individual to join our dedicated team. Flexibility and the desire
to take part in all aspects of the school will be required as we move into our first GCSE year. This is a superb opportunity to
help shape the future of the school and the confident, independent and forward-thinking pupils who we inspire each day.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of excellent teaching, including GCSE;
• Have high expectations of our children in all aspects of school life;
• Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families;
• Be ambitious for themselves and the school.
• Be willing to work across both phases of the school.
Applying for the job
Please apply via My New Term using the link on our websiteMore on how to apply
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
331 pupils enrolled
4 to 16
About Kents Hill Park all-through school
Kents Hill Park School is a new ‘all-through’ school in Milton Keynes that opened to 30 pupils in Year 3 and 120 in Year 7 in September 2018. There are now 540 pupils from Foundation to Year 9.
Part of the Kingsbridge Educational Trust, this is an outstanding and rare opportunity for an excellent practitioner to play a key role in the development and growth of this exciting all-through school from its very early stages.
The primary phase occupies its own site and is a purpose-built primary school. Eventually it will accommodate up to 330 pupils, along with 750 at the secondary site.
Arranging a visit to Kents Hill Park all-through school
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit
Burchard Crescent, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK5 6EX