- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- Fixed term - Maternity cover
- £24,000 - £37,220 Actual Salary (FTE £30,000 - £46,525)
St Paul’s is seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Teacher of English from May 2024. The ability to teach Media at A-Level would be advantageous. The successful candidate will enjoy the support and collaboration of a very supportive well established team.
St Paul’s is a popular and successful 11-18 Catholic School. There are 1140 students on roll from a variety of backgrounds and faiths. The 2023 inspection report says "there is a strong family atmosphere in this inclusive school" and that pupils feel happy and safe. Staff are committed and ambitious for all students and have high expectations. Staff and students are motivated and inspired by the school motto to "let your light shine before others" as well the school prayer.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, that provide their own provision, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.