- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
- £29,915 - £45,766 (MPS/UPS Outer London)
We are a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,350 students.
Orleans Park is currently recruiting for a Teacher of English to join our successful Academy. We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching engaging lessons.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences to all students
- Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners
What Orleans Park has to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- fortnightly CPD sessions
- Sixth Form in new buildings and facilities that opened in September 2014
- employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
- situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham
- easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
- close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
- staff travel card loans
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1342 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Orleans Park School
Orleans Park is a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,350 students.
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
In November 2017, Ofsted recognised that Orleans Park is an outstanding school. They said “Orleans Park excels in all the aspects of provision for its pupils” and we have “established an inspirational teaching and learning environment where pupils can flourish and excel”.