Paxman Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of English to
join the established English Department. The position will suit an experienced
or early careers teacher.
Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement? If so, why not consider joining our school
and make a real difference to our students.
This is a maternity cover post, fixed term until
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Be fully qualified to teach through the secondary range for Key
Stages 3 & 4
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for the subject which will inspire
- Demonstrate a capacity to design materials that are adapted and will engage students in the learning process
- Experience of IT and a willingness to use it to plan and teach
details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if
- Qualified Teacher Status (Suitable for ECTs)
- Ability to teach lessons that challenge all
- A passion for teaching and making a real
difference to young people
- Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are
a dynamic teacher with experience or an early career teacher who would like to
work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have
the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Paxman Academy?
- A Competitive Salary
- Robust school CPD
training programme that enables you to flourish
- Opportunities to work
with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build
- Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance
Programme, Pension Scheme, Perkbox, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym
Membership at selected local gyms
Please note that an integration
period applies to all new staff joining the Trust, to support introduction into
TEACHER OF ENGLISH (Maternity Cover)
Pay Range: Teachers Main or Upper Pay Scale
Actual Salary from: £30,000 - £46,525 (M1 –
Date: As soon as possible
Full or part time applications considered
This job post has expired.