|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £35,618|
Teacher of English covering maternity – full time
From September 2020
Applications are welcome from candidates for our full-time Teacher of English maternity cover from September 2020. The successful candidate will join our outstanding Trust comprising two secondary schools, a growing number of primary schools and a successful and thriving Teaching School which offers a range of excellent opportunities to both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
You should be a committed and high-quality teacher wishing to join extremely effective and supportive department. NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be privileged to work with highly professional and enthusiastic teachers. You will:
• Enjoy high quality professional development that will support you to be outstanding and exemplary. Our aim is to help every teacher not already on UPS, to achieve that.
• Have opportunities to progress in your career should you wish, including opportunities to apply for special school projects at Strategic Leadership level, and participation in a variety of excellent programmes for your development.
• Have opportunities to work with and in other schools.
• Enjoy the positive atmosphere and supportive ethos of The Castle School and Court Fields School.
• Work with some of the best staff in the UK who are here to help and support you. We believe we are a team and all want the best for our children and each other.
• Have a teaching load of appropriate to the position.
• Enjoy the friendship and interaction with a vibrant and dynamic staff.
|School size||1196 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Castle School website (opens in a new window)|
About The Castle School
Wellington Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5AU