Outwood Academy Easingwold is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring classroom practitioner with a real passion for English. The post is full time - permanent within the pay ranges of MPSto UPS - both experienced or Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply.We offer an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and motivated team. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
Our academy has been voted 14th in The Times top schools in the North. Weoffer a high quality of education for our students and excellent career progression and training for staff. Our driving ambition is ‘Students First: Raising Standards and Transforming Lives’. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic practitioner to join our Family of Schools and work with us as part of the team who rapidly transforms the school to one that offers outstanding provision and is school of choice in its community.
Our Ofsted report published on 21st September 2022 said“Outwood Academy Easingwold is an aspirational and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to excel. Staff have the highest expectations of what pupils can achieve and ensure that they meet them.” They also stated "This is a caring community where pupils and staff value and appreciate each other." About our curriculum they wrote "The school’s ‘intrinsic’, ‘academic’, ‘enhancement’ and ‘elective’ curriculums combine to ensure that pupils receive an exceptional education." Are you looking to work in an outstanding school? If so, contact us to come in for a visit.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust supports colleagues by funding an extensive range of accredited training courses and apprenticeship opportunities up to Masters level. We also offer:
- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload
- Comprehensive induction and training process
You will also be automatically enrolled into our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you and your family members free access to:
- Specialist information on a wide range of work-life issues
- Emotional support and counselling for a wide range of personal and work issues
- Legal guidance
- Financial guidance and debt counselling
- Child and dependent care support and advice
- Support for managers
We are also a wellbeing employer with a dedicated wellbeing policy and menopause policy, along with menopause champions based in our academies. Other benefits include:
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discounts such as competitively priced Synergy Car Leasing
- Access to various discount sites
This job post has expired.