Teacher of English
We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher for our English Department, someone who can inspire students across the age and ability range to achieve the best possible outcomes through receiving the highest quality teaching.
The English Department is well led and provides excellent opportunities for our students in the classroom and beyond.
The successful candidate will have the energy, drive and stamina to deliver English Language and Literature in an innovative way that will engage our students. You will have the desire to make English the most interesting subject to every student in the school and you will have belief that every student can do well in your classroom.
The person appointed will be well supported through our teaching and learning coach, a well-established professional studies programme and through a comprehensive induction process. So if you feel you do not have the right skill yet then we will get you there, whether that’s in subject knowledge, classroom management or time management, we will support you.
Essential educational requirements
• Good honours degree
• Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Consistently Good to Outstanding classroom skills
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Monitoring and evaluating teaching and learning
• Curriculum and staff development initiatives
• Experience of working directly with parents and external agencies
• Confident ICT user
• Up to date with current education trends and initiatives
We have a substantial employee benefit programme including an EAP programme, discounts at local businesses, on-site nursery offering discounts to staff and more.
About The Beaconsfield School
- Wattleton Road, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1SJ
- The Beaconsfield School website (opens in a new window)