Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
An opportunity has arisen to teach English at an outstanding National Teaching School housed in contemporary accommodation and located in the beautiful cathedral town of Southwell.
The Trust wish to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative teacher of English. We would want the successful candidate to teach English to each key stage, including A-level. They will join a highly successful department, with an expectation to strive for excellence at every opportunity, commit to sharing practice with others. You can also expect the highest quality of support, excellent benefits and personal professional development. This is a full-time and permanent post. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent classroom teacher of English able to teach throughout the age and ability range
• have a graduate qualification in English
• be passionate about English and be able to inspire a similar enthusiasm in our students
• be committed to raising the attainment of all students, particularly those who are disadvantaged
• demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• be committed to supporting and contributing to our school ethos of Succeeding Together and the values of Wisdom, Optimism, Resilience, Kindness and Service
Applicants should submit an application form with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, philosophy of education and any relevant experience to the attention of the Head Teacher. A CV is not required.
The Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check via the DBS.
An application form and information pack are available to download from the Minster Trust for Education website. For further information please contact email HR@mitretrust.org.uk
Closing date: 9am on Friday 26th February 2021
More on how to apply
Interviews: week commencing Monday 1st March 2021